Configuring SASL for Revolution
If you have already added Libera.Chat as a server, long press on it and select Edit, and skip to step 5.
- On the
Manage serversscreen, the main screen, press
+button on the bottom-right of the screen
- Enter a name (perhaps liberachat)
Server address, making sure
Portis set to
Use SSL/TLSis ticked
- Make sure
Server passwordis blank
Username with password (SASL)from the
Authentication modedropdown list
- Enter your Libera.Chat account name as
- Enter your Libera.Chat account password as
- Enter your desired nickname(s) as
- Press the tick symbol on the top-right of the screen and you will be returned to the Server list
- Tap on the Libera.Chat server to connect it, tap on it again to view the server output
If everything was configured correctly, you should see a
SASL authentication successful message when you connect.
You will already be identified, so you don’t need to do this again.
Based on content © 2016-2021 freenode/web7.0’s contributors under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA